If you’re a blogger, I’m sure at some point some of these topics will interest you:
- Keywords for search engine optimization
- Running ads on your site to generate some income
- Analyzing your blog’s statistics
- Submitting your blog to the Google Search Engine
- Getting a snapshot of how Google is sees and crawls your blog
- If your site gets hacked and removed from Google’s Search, a place to go to tell Google you’ve fixed things
Blogs don’t maintain themselves. At times they need a screw tightened here, ad posted there, and a little investigative work done to see why that thing that’s suppose to be working is not working.
I like to think my blogging tools and bookmarks are like a construction worker’s tool belt. Have you ever met a construction worker who did not have a tape measure strapped to their side?
If you’re a blogger, your tool box is your favorite search engine (and maybe some contacts you have made) and your bookmarks are the tool belts you keep.
The Google Keyword Tool Box:
When you have time, it might be good to dig through the Google Keyword Tool Box and discover what all it can do for your blog. As a blogger myself, I know your time is very limited, but realize that blogging is much more than simply writing articles and visiting other blogs.
You need to invest a little time each week in your most important asset: you.
Do you have a blogging resource you’d like to share?
- 30.1 Web Tools For Online Success And To Make Your Life Easier At The Same Time
- Is A Google XML Sitemap Necessary?
- The 1st SEO Decision You Should Make To Rank Well In Google
- A-List Bloggers & Everyday Bloggers, They Do Things Differently
- More Web Tools To Make Your Life Easier & More Profitable Online