How To Start a Video Blog Guide
You may or may not have noticed, but I do a lot of videos.
I’ve tried free screen capture programs, built and rebuilt computers, and purchased so many video cards and RAM chips I’ve lost count. I have also tried various recording hardware – such as headsets, flip cameras, webcams, and microphones.
Needless to say, I’ve spent years testing, winning, failing, sounding horrible, sounding great, using books to prop up my microphone, laying table lamps sideways and in my face… you get the point.
I assume you’re reading this page because you’re wanting to either start a video blog yourself or learn how to create some videos for a blog you already have. You might even be wondering how to market the videos you make.
Well you’ve come to the right place because I’ve created this guide just for you.
Below is a guide of articles I’ve created which will take you through everything you’ll need to start creating videos and market them online.
One thing I’d like to point out before you click below is to keep in mind the hierarchy of video importance:
Most Important Aspects of Your Video to Least Important
- Audio Quality
- Video Content
- Video Quality
If people can’t hear what you’re saying, they’ll click away.
- How To Start A Video Blog Part I – Your Computer
- How To Start A Video Blog Part II – Software
- How To Start A Video Blog Part III – Hosting and WordPress
- How To Start A Video Blog Part IV – Where To Publish Videos
- How To Start A Video Blog Part V – Marketing Your Videos
- Want To Dive Into Video Blogging? Here’s Where To Start
Want more? Sign up for my newsletter below!